Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Amazing Friends and Family

This is going to be a quick post just to tell you all what amazing friends and family I have!! Today I received a care package from my mom and a letter from my friend Brittany! It means so much to me that I have such thoughtful friends and family back home. It makes being away for so long a lot better! I was starting to hit that 5 week homesickness that I knew was coming. (I knew because thats exactly when it came when I lived in France.)

When I came home from class this morning I had a package, a letter and message from very special people in my life!

These are the letters I got from my amazing brother and sister


From Nixy


From my little brother Jordan. He's awesome

I also took a picture of my picture board that I have made from a pictures frame in my room. I just taped all my pictures over the actual art. 


This makes being away from home a little bit better!!
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment