Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First day of classes

Woah! What a crazy couple of days we have had. I started school on Monday and didn't end up having class until 4:30pm! The class was 3 HOURS long! It's definitely something I have to get used to sitting for 3 hours dressed up in a nice skirt, belt and shirt. I'm so used to less than 2 hour classes in yoga pants and sweatshirts so this is a big change for both me and Hannah. We have had a lot of fun meeting the other exchange students and getting to experience other cultures and let me tell you, the Thai culture is VERY direct! If you don't want to hear something negative about yourself don't come to Thailand.

When we first came to Thailand, we went with our Thai buddy to get our uniforms and we were talking about how our butts won't fit into anything that the Thai's sell, and our buddy said, in a very polite way, well hopefully the apartments you are living in will have a gym! Hannah and I both just laughed because we know that no matter how much we work out, our butts are what we were born with and we love them! I'm not trying to change that. :D

I am starting to get used to the heat here! It's starting to become more bearable (if thats a word). I don't start sweating automatically so that's nice. Especially because we have to wear such fancy clothes to school haha.

Here is our first day of school picture!!

 More to come later!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment