Thursday, July 21, 2011

VISA DAY!

Today Hannah and I went and got our student visas for our trip!! It was the last thing to do before we leave and it made it feel so much more real! It's going to feel even more real the night before. I talked to my friend Erika about this trip (she just left this morning for a 6 week study abroad down in Mexico) and she didn't feel like it was real until the day before she left. I completely know that feeling.
There are just a couple things left to do before we set off! I'm spending a couple days down in Corvallis to clean up my room and get some things in order. I can't wait to start posting pictures of Bangkok!!

Talk to you all in Thailand!
Dani

2 comments:

  1. what, no blog about not being able to find your passport? these are the heart stopping moments that a trip like this is made of my little world traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will become real oh so soon! Just remember to always expect the unexpected. Love you!

    ReplyDelete