Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Midterm Week

Hi Everyone,
Just doing a quick check in! Most because I don't feel like studying or working on projects any more for a little while. This week is midterm week! Which seems so crazy because I know that most of my friends at home just started classes on Monday! The day that I had my first midterm! Good thing for me, it was an easy test and I was actually the first one done! I really hate that, so I sat there for an extra 20 minutes waiting for someone else to finish but unfortunately no one else did. SUCKS!

Anyways, once this week is over we will be planning out last two trips while we are here! To Laos and Chiang Mai. It is crazy to think that I am about at the half way point! I can't believe that I have been here this long! It has been such an amazing journey so far and there are so many more memories to create!

I had an amazing birthday! thanks to everyone here in Bangkok and all my friends and family back home. On the 24th we went wine tasting for our Current Issues in Finance class! what an interesting day.  sudden back in Bangkok!

On my actual birthday here in Bangkok, me and 7 of my friends decided we were going to go to the State Tower for brunch. It is the restaurant featured in the Hangover 2 movie. Only I guess you can't really eat breakfast outside but up on the 40th floor or something like that. Either way it was the most delicious food ever and buffet style so all of us consumed enough food to last us the rest of the day! Seriously though... I don't think I ate until dinner around 8pm. After that Maria and I got manicures and pedicures then joined a Thai friend of ours, Marisa for desert.

Overall it was a pretty nice birthday! One nice thing about having your birthday in a different country, is that people's birthday cards are still coming! so technically it's still my birthday! :D

Anyways enough procrastinating for midterms. Back to the Grind!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment